What Should I Bring?
We ask that you come with an open mind and a sense of humor. In addition to those two things, below is a small list of items to bring:
Clothing for 14 Days
- 10 shirts
- 10 pairs of pants
- 10 pairs of socks
- 10 pairs of underwear
- 1 or 2 sweaters/hoodies/sweatshirts
- 1 light jacket
- 1 heavy jacket (October to March, or when seasonally appropriate)
- 1 beanie/winter hat (October to March, or when seasonally appropriate)
- Gym clothing: shirts, socks, shorts, athletic shoes
- 1 pair of boots or hiking shoes and 2 pairs of shoes (other than athletic): leisure, activities
- Skiing/snowboarding equipment
- We will supply all of your toiletries
- Bring whatever medications/supplements you are currently prescribed (meds) or taking (supplements). All medications/supplements will require approval from our Medical Director prior to use.
- State-issued identification card (ID card, passport, driver’s license)
- Insurance cards (if client is insured)
- A sense of humor
- The best attitude you can muster
Take the First Step. Call Balance House Today.
For more information about our packing list (and what not to bring), give us a call at (801) 851-5260.